1. General information.- The owner of this Site is RED POINTS SOLUTIONS, S.L., with CIF no. B-65649899 and principal place of business in C/ Berlín, 38-48, 1, 08029, Barcelona and registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona T.42822, F.201, F. B414373, Telephone: 934 189 433. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose.- The purpose of these general conditions is to regulate the access and use that the Users can make of this Site property of RED POINTS SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Squared Points”), which is currently located at http://www.squaredpoints.com/. Some Site services accessible by Internet users or exclusive to Squared Points customers may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and rules that, if necessary, replace, complement and/or modify these general conditions of use of the Site and that must be accepted by the User before starting to provide the corresponding service. The access and use of the Site implies the acceptance of these general conditions in the published version at any time and the submission to these conditions.
3. Access and Use of the Site.- The User accesses our Site to obtain information about our services, activities and contact information. The access and use of the Site is free of charge for Users and does not require prior registration of the User. In the case of User registration through identifiers and passwords, both the identifier and the password belong exclusively to the person to whom they are granted. The User must keep both the identifier and the password under the strictest and absolute confidentiality, and must assume, therefore, all damages or consequences of any kind that derive from the breach or disclosure of such information. Any request regarding hiring conditions, budgets and / or individual case studies will be made through any of the means enabled to contact Squared Points, either through the contact form of the Site and / or contact addresses indicated case by case. Any provision of services by Squared Points will be formalized in an individualized way, at the request of the User, and through external channels to this Site.
4. Intellectual Property Rights.- Squared Points’ name and logo are protected under EUIPO trademark application no. 018037093, on which Squared Points exclusively holds all intellectual property rights granted by the current legislation.
Likewise, the design of the entire Site and all its contents (text, news, articles, graphics, logos, drawings, photographs, software, source code and others) are the exclusive property of Squared Points. Therefore, all intellectual property rights derived therefrom, belong to Squared Points in their entirety (i.e., for the entire legal duration of such rights, worldwide and for all and any forms of exploitation) or, alternatively, when they have been duly licensed for exploitation by its legitimate owners. The exploitation (reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and / or transformation, including translation) of the content of the Site that is object of intellectual property by any means is strictly forbidden without the prior written permission of Squared Points. Any breach of this condition will be subject to the civil and criminal sanctions provided for by current legislation.
5. Disclaimers.- Squared Points does not provide legal advice, and Squared Points’ employees do not and will not act as your attorney. Squared Points’ services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Squared Points does not intend to engage in the practice of law and does not provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to a consumer about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies.
Although Squared Points takes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on our Site and documents are up-to-date and legally sufficient, the information on our Site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Squared Points is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this Site or any website linked to this Site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our Site or any other linked websites, from the Site being down or from any other use of the Site.
6. Ethics and responsibility derived from the use of the internet and this Site.- The User undertakes to use the information and services contained in this Site exclusively for their needs and not to perform directly or indirectly a commercial or professional exploitation thereof, except in case you have obtained the express consent of Squared Points. The User is obliged not to use the Site to do or suggest activities prohibited by law or to try to attract Users to other competing services. Squared Points will not be in any case responsible for the use of the Site made by the User. The User will refrain from carrying out any conduct in the use of the Site or the resources made available to him/her that violates the intellectual or industrial property rights of Squared Points or third parties, which infringes upon image rights to third parties, or that is unlawful or threatens morality.
7.- Personal Data Protection.- The personal data that the User provides through the use of the Site or via email or any other means will be subject to our Data Protection Policy. All information on the Squared Points’ Data Protection Policy can be found here.
8.- Cookies.- More information regarding the cookies used by the Site can be found here.
9. Liability and Indemnity.- The access to the Site does not imply the obligation of Squared Points to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element, corresponding to the User to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of any harmful computer programs. Access to the Site requires the provision of services from third parties, including telecommunications networks, where its reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Squared Points. Consequently, Squared Points is not liable for the damages caused by the access to the Site or for the lack of access thereto including interruptions, delays or malfunctioning of the Site as well as the damages that may derive from these issues, originated by causes beyond Squared Points’ control, caused by Force Majeure, or malicious User actions. Squared Points will not be liable for the contents of those sites to which Users can access from links that can be included in the Site. Squared Points reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Site at any time and without prior notice, when necessary for technical, security, control, or maintenance reasons.
Last update: June 2019